I HAZ D&D 4e PHB2

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Re: I HAZ D&D 4e PHB2

Postby Queen Octavia » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Oh, lol. My bad on the mass.

Hmm, the only way I can think of to make an entire nation believe in a God involves a nasty trick which would put them all (radius in thousands of miles) under the effect of "dominate person"... but it would also do several hundred d6 damage to them. They won't be believers for very long :(

So yeah, gotta rely on the open ended "DM discretion" researching your own spell to get a solution that would actually work.

There are rules for army fights in one of the sourcebooks, and using mobs (a variant of swarms) works for fighting against an army.

*shrug*
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoei » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:13 pm

UberLurker wrote:Oh, lol. My bad on the mass.

Hmm, the only way I can think of to make an entire nation believe in a God involves a nasty trick which would put them all (radius in thousands of miles) under the effect of "dominate person"... but it would also do several hundred d6 damage to them. They won't be believers for very long :(

So yeah, gotta rely on the open ended "DM discretion" researching your own spell to get a solution that would actually work.

There are rules for army fights in one of the sourcebooks, and using mobs (a variant of swarms) works for fighting against an army.

*shrug*

There are rules for mass combat they just aren't as good, and aren't quite integrated into the system
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:00 am

I found Dungeons and Dragons Online (An Massively Multiplayer Online Role playing game), and it's free to play! I have a female elven cleric and I am going to make either a wizard or sorcerer next, or maybe an archer or rogue.

http://www.ddo.com is the website for Dungeons and Dragons Online.

It is called Dungeons and Dragons online: Eberron Unlimited.

I also play World of Warcraft. I love my dwarven Paladin, Moljin, level 25, on Sisters of Elune. I have played all the races and classes except death knight.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)