CoD: World at War

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

CoD: World at War

Postby Zoey » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Any played it? Is it any good as Mordern Warfare? o_o

I dunno, I think they did a great job on the whole futuristic theme, they should've kept it and let other games like 'Medal of Honor' keep WW2.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Re: CoD: World at War

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:30 pm

World War II is an overdone genre, my friend. CoD: WaW is an mediocre game at best. Basically take your good ole' CoD4 game and paint a WW II cameo on it and you have the gist of the entire World at War game. The weapons, as expected with a trip to the past, feel substantially worse than the Modern Warfare arsenal. In addition to feeling a bit more inaccurate, they seem to do just a bit less damage. The kill streak bonuses are still there in the form of Recon Planes (UAVs), Artillery Strikes (Air Strikes), and... War Dogs? o_O

In any case...

Unless you are completely bored with CoD4, I'd say it's time to wait it out until CoD5. World at War = bust. x_X
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Re: CoD: World at War

Postby Zoey » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 am

I have no problems with people trying the same thing over and over. It's just that for pete's sake, do it right! Theres million of WW2 and only a handful that are worthy of mentioning (Medal of Honor, CoD, Company of Heroes). That's really sad.
But from what I assumed and you kinda verified it, my brothers X-Mas present won't be that enjoyable o_o
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)