First memory card death

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

First memory card death

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:43 am

Well, it seems I've finally experienced my first memory card death. One of my two Gamecube memory cards decided to up and die due to months of neglect, I guess. Or perhaps it got screwed up when I used it with the Wii for getting some extra stuff (although I didn't notice any such thing) in Radiant Dawn, which was the last time that it had been used. Fortunately, most of my significant data saves were on the other memory card, but it'll be a pain to play Path of Radiance all over again.

I'm mostly bummed by the fact that, of course, this happened for some unknown reason rather than because of some error on my part. (And, at least on my end, if something could last forever I'd have more faith in myself about accomplishing just that.) At least then I wouldn't have to ask, "why?" Otherwise it's irritatingly stupid.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: First memory card death

Postby Gee-chan » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:56 am

Hmm, that makes litle sense....

You're not the only one having technical problems. My laptop had just bluescreened me and is refusing to start. I reckon it's jealous of my brothers snazziful new computer (which is awesome). Oh well, better look for that restore disk.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)