Wild arms 2 gives you a lot of name customizing.

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Wild arms 2 gives you a lot of name customizing.

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:43 pm

Which is evil! One of the most challenging parts of games, for me, is thinking of a good enough name for someone or something.

But it was kind of fun, what kind of names I've used so far. Here are the ones that I can remember:

Fleas
Pansy
Dufus
Snotrag
Slimeball (I think)
Poo gas
Drunkard

I can't remember any more. So much for the effort put into them. ;/

Anyone have an name-sharing that they would like to do?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kisai » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:14 pm

You think THAT's a lot of customization?

What about Wild ARMs 3 and its letting you RENAME EACH AND EVERY SINGLE NPC YOU CAN TALK TO!?

Seriously, every single NPC in the game. Someone deserves a reward of some kind, in-game or not, if they do that.
Kisai
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:35 pm

Yeah, but that's not compulsory. The choice to name someone, or some thing, is something that you must do in Wild Arms 2 before continuing. To willingly change every NPC's name in Wild Arms 3 would be a nutball's errand. Thus proving that I'm not a nutball. Ha!

Oh, and I'm having a wonderful time after renaming Maxim, in Lufia 2, to Woman. It's amusing how it looks in some instances.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)