Game idea

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Game idea

Postby Kether » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:05 pm

Since this as much about deciding what game system I want to use for it as much as which sort of focus I wish to do for the general idea.

I am thinking essentially a group of people who run into a being of power at a Con and thus are altered via its confusion... or twisted humor granting a certain amount of power and new problems based there in.

where the question comes down to is whether I wanted run it as a Scion game (which is generally used for playing heroic demigod characters such as Achilies or Hercules) or Changeling: the Lost(which is generally about people being turned into half fae things and having to deal with the aftermath).

The Advantage of Scion is its already out and leads toward a more high powered game, the advantage of changeling would be its more thematically built....

Of course that assumes anyone's interested.. so if you are speak up and on which side of the issue..[/url]
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rowan » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:38 pm

I'm not familiar with either system, I do think its an interesting concept for a game and I know you could run it quite well in BESM2e if you were so inclined.
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:54 pm

Rowan wrote:I'm not familiar with either system, I do think its an interesting concept for a game and I know you could run it quite well in BESM2e if you were so inclined.

I know BESM, its a solid generic setting. I just think some fo the specifics for both systems make work best..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Rowan » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:06 am

I don't know that, I know next to nothing about the two systems you did mention :lol:
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:10 pm

Now that I have changeling the Lost, I'd probably want to do it that way.. of course I still need those Interested...

So who wants to play? There will be dice and stats but nothing too complicated that cannot be explained in play..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)