PnP rpg battle Royal

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:08 pm

Sorry, I believe it was with Piranhas and Fire Warriors. Plus I would have some "laser taggers" (as I like to call them) increasing accuracy for both the fire warriors and snipers. I'm just a fan of two things: long range attacks and accuracy. The Tau, if handled properly, make excellent use of both.

I can see how you mop up with your CSM's though. They are tough little turdbunnies, aren't they? (shoots at BD's front line for a while) Why won't they DIE already?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Snow Dragon » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:12 pm

muffinstud wrote:Sorry, I believe it was with Piranhas and Fire Warriors. Plus I would have some "laser taggers" (as I like to call them) increasing accuracy for both the fire warriors and snipers. I'm just a fan of two things: long range attacks and accuracy. The Tau, if handled properly, make excellent use of both.

I can see how you mop up with your CSM's though. They are tough little turdbunnies, aren't they? (shoots at BD's front line for a while) Why won't they DIE already?

Yeah, they are. And they're more accurate than Tau, WITHOUT the need for a separate unit to spotlight targets for them. They've got the close combat thing handled pretty squarely as well... all in all, Chaos Space Marines just kick.
(Pokes a fire warrior)
Awww, poor little midget, you can't carry heavy weapons in your basic squads, can you? Can you? Bet you wish YOU could lug around a heavy bolter like I can. Oh no! You're in close combat! Ohhhhh, too slow and too weak. (Pushes the fire warrior over)
Really though; excellent guns. Thirty freakin' inches and S5 on a ten point model. Yeesh.
Super-depressed Freelance Princess
Snow Dragon
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)