Any time I've been a jerk, Social Experiment!

Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~

Re: Any time I've been a jerk, Social Experiment!

Postby Zoei » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Dracos wrote:I understand fully and disagree that there's anything wrong with what he had done. Unless CoH GMs are alot different than the ones I have experience with, what he was doing was not considered an exploit as he was not stopped. As such, it was legitimate at the time he did it. In my eyes, the problem comes that, after they decide that shouldn't be possible, he whines about it. It was clearly unbalanced, and it's stupid to fault them for fixing it to make it more balanced.

So you don't see it as problematic that he basically destroyed the game for bothsides?
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Dracos » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 pm

I don't believe it would be at all possible for an individual player in any MMO to destroy a game, and you certainly haven't made that case here.
When the fate of the world is resting on your shoulders... How can you afford not to stop and get a massage?
Dracos
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoei » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Dracos wrote:I don't believe it would be at all possible for an individual player in any MMO to destroy a game, and you certainly haven't made that case here.

Not the game, just a subsection, PVP is very unpopular in COh so they need to hold onto who they can.
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Previous

Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)