A new Handmaiden is ... born... hatched... something

Announcements about this site and others.

A new Handmaiden is ... born... hatched... something

Postby Sensei Kimiko » Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:52 am

It was recently decided that The Art room needed some new perspectives and fresh life. After due consideration and many rounds of darts it was concluded that The Artist formerly known as Goose (not to be confused with Prince) should be given a big target...

Seriously folks. It was felt the Art room needed a boost. We, the mods and admin all feel Goose, now Handmaiden Haneko is the person for the job. She will now share co-mod duties with Tanya in the art room. Please give her both your congraduations and your support. Thanks.

And Omedetto Haneko chan!!!
LorekeeperEirien: That is quite possibly the most hillariously disturbing comment I've heard all day

Kimiko (^o^)
Sensei Kimiko
Inactive Moderator
Inactive Moderator

Postby Jayme » Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:56 am

Congratulations Goose, yanno how I feel on it

We're still buds, but dont ever expect me to treat ya like a mod, because your my friend first, and a mod WAY second...

Anyways congratulations again, dont let me down :P!
Last edited by Jayme on Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Postby Musashi » Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:56 am

Congrats, Goose-kun. ^^ *HUG-a-Gooselet* M' sure you'll do a dandy job~ *Feeds him many celebratory cheese sandwiches!*
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Goose » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:06 am

I can't say thank you enough to Sakura and the other moderators, but I'll keep trying. Thanks you guys. Also thank you to everyone at MSF. I'm here because you guys make it fun.

Anyway, I posted my feelings on the subject in my art thread, but in case you didn't see it because my art stinks (you still aren't missing anything), here it is for you.

Handmaiden Haneko wrote:Anyways, I'm a Handmaiden now, and I know that ruffles a few Goosey feathers for a lot of you. I may not understand why, but I want to, so I'm free to talk at any time if you want to. All I want is a chance to prove that I can do this. I have every intention of doing everything just I have in the past; submitting art regularly, taking the occassional request, and most importantly, supporting my fellow artists and art fans alike in their work/appreciation. I'd like to thank Sakura and the other moderators for giving me this opportunity to serve MSF, and I also thank each member of the community itself. Over the years I've been here, this place has gotten better and better, and I enjoy spending my time here because of all of you. Hopefully we can continue on that road, and make MSF an even stronger community.

One thing I want to emphasize is that I am here to serve YOU. Yes you, in the chair. I'm talking to you. I'm now your little helper. Got a problem? I'll listen. Got a question? I'll answer it. Need a soda? I'll get it for you. (I do accept tips...) Long story short, I want to be your buddy. So come on... be a buddy. :D
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:24 am

*glomps Goosey-Haneko* ^_^ mmmm...feathery
http://photobucket.com/albums/v340/Majorkerina/ Kashimashi here in "Zappy Manga"
"I'm begging you. Establish context before you start talking." - Kyon
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:55 am

Handmaiden Haneko wrote:Long story short, I want to be your buddy. So come on... be a buddy. :D

But if we both become buddies, we'll end up following each other around in a circle. XD Anyway, congrats and stuff! Even though it's nothing really special... Anyone can receive trust and responsibility. Remember that. ~_^ Some people somehow forget. ^_^;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Alyta » Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:26 am

Congrats Goosey *huggles* ^__^
This space for rent...
Alyta
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:27 am

Yup, all welcome MSF royalty's new water fowl!

^_^

By the way, all handmaidens (rank 1), if you didn't know, report to a princess / Kanchou / Tsarista what have you (rank 2), and in Haneko's case it's me. So if you just happen to have a problem with Haneko, which I don't expect at all, you can bring those straight to me. If I'm not around or if you feel I'm intimidating, any other rank 2 or Administrator (Rank 3) would be fine.

But like I said, we all expect that Haneko will do a spiffy job and compliment Ahiru's niftyness quite nicely.

So let's all give her a warm welcome and help her get over the "@_@ oh my god I have mod powers I hope I don't abuse them by accident" jitters ^_^
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:56 am

*zaps Kou plushy and huggable* So far as I know you can talk to me too plus I talk to Goosey lots so I can probably grab Goosey without too much trouble if you need Gooseys grabbed ^^
http://photobucket.com/albums/v340/Majorkerina/ Kashimashi here in "Zappy Manga"
"I'm begging you. Establish context before you start talking." - Kyon
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Christina Anikari » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:05 am

Congratulations to you waterfowl mod v2.0. It is interesting, it seems like being a waterfowl make you inherently responsible. Perhaps that is what all ambitious people should become, waterfowl.
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Duck » Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:47 pm

well us waterfowl do rule...

but yeah.. goose.. awesome to have ya aboard.
Accessories

Shonen Ai Badger Badge
ANCEINT GOLD YAOI MANGA

my comic (not updated in a bit)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Art_table_of_Duck/

My DA account
http://theduckofanime.deviantart.com/
Duck
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:10 pm

Congrats! I'm sure you'll do well. Oh, and I love your icon. I've got that picture too- very Gothic Lolita. :)
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Skyblue » Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:28 am

Wow congrats on the promotion. Kudos to you and stuff :D
All swords have a spirit, a True swordsman knows this is the first step to true mastery.
Character Page: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14864
Skyblue
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Helel » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:02 pm

Granted it's about a week late, I'd like to congradulate Goosenole/Haneko on his/her promotion. Keep up the good work, and keep up your enthusasm!! :wink:
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby opus` » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:04 pm

Mine is late too ><;;

Congrats, Goosey!
opus`
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Next

Return to News