Akemi, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do...

Announcements about this site and others.

Akemi, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do...

Postby Lady Sakura » Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:45 pm

I've showed you mercy, time and time again, because, I care about you, and I wanted to see the best for everyone.

You have impacted the site in such amazing ways, that I would try to look away from the small arguements and problems caused by you.

But even with all the blessing you have brought to MSF, it hurts me to have to ban you,

And what makes me even feel worse, is the fact that you "want" to be banned, why would you so deliberatly break one of the most important rules of the board?

I've never wanted to have to ban someone, even when plague was around and people where "uncomfortable" I wanted to work things out, even the first time you cursed me out for asking you not to say bi***in on the board.

I was really proud of the fact, that I could say, MSF has never had to ban someone, but not only can I not say that...
I have to say that I had to ban one of my most impacting moderaters ever...

This hurts me in more ways than I can express with words....

But I'm sorry Akemi, your banned... mabye someday, when you either see the site has improved, and you care about it, and want to follow the rules, you can come back, but for now, that day is not today...

For what its worth, I am taking Jei and Keiri off the Mod level, however they are retaining their titles... because you where right there...

But your methods where not...

I'm sorry...
Oh! Kawaii!!
Lady Sakura
Inactive Moderator
Inactive Moderator

Return to News