Remember Who To Talk To!

Announcements about this site and others.

Remember Who To Talk To!

Postby Loremistress Eirien » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:26 am

If you're having problems with the forum, you do not (and probably should not) go direclty to Sakura, as that gives her WAY too much to deal with.

If you'r ehaving problems in a specific forum, please try bringing it up with the moderator of that forum first, and if that moderator is giving you trouble try bringing it up with me or Kimiko first, as we're on considerably more than Sak is, and can handle things in a somewhat more timely fashion. In a worst case scenario, we will talk to Sak directly.
Loremistress Eirien
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Princess Jaimie » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:02 pm

Or, you can always talk to me if you want. I'm a good listener, and to be honest, I haven't been doing that much on MSF recently (with good reason, school, but still).

My AIM name is Herald Guardian.
Oh, my! *hand to mouth*

Wanna complain about something? Bring it up with me, I don't mind. My AIM name is Herald Guardian.
Princess Jaimie
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:22 pm

You can talk to me too. Big listener too. Plus I talk to Sakura-chan and Eirien, Tomoyo and Kimiko on a regular basis ^_^
http://photobucket.com/albums/v340/Majorkerina/ Kashimashi here in "Zappy Manga"
"I'm begging you. Establish context before you start talking." - Kyon
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lady Sakura » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:21 pm

This doesn't mean I don't want to be spoken to, but if you have a complaint, that you don't feel comfortable contacting the mod (or it involves the mod/admin) Then yes, feel free to contact me....

The primary issue I'm having, is I was taking and responding to complaints so much when I was on, that I didn't accomplish anything other than playing secretary the past few days, I'm trying to read up on PHP, and help out as much as I can with the 3.0 Revision....

Mainly though, the only conversations I have with non moderaters, is usually a complaint....

Heck, alot of the moderater conversations I have are a complaint too... lol

Like I said before, contact me if you don't feel comfortable speaking with one of the mods incharge of that forum
Oh! Kawaii!!
Lady Sakura
Inactive Moderator
Inactive Moderator

Postby Sensei Kimiko » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:30 pm

i'd like to chime in here too. I'm on a lot of the time, either on AIM or IRC. If I can help resolve something, please let me know.Those who know me can attest, that I love to help people, so if you have something that needs fixing please let me know ^.^
LorekeeperEirien: That is quite possibly the most hillariously disturbing comment I've heard all day

Kimiko (^o^)
Sensei Kimiko
Inactive Moderator
Inactive Moderator

Postby The White Lion » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:50 pm

I hope I haven't done too much complaining. I know I've been trying to keep our conversation to life outside of MSF.
The White Lion

Postby Princess Shiko » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:39 pm

So uh.. yeah. Don't hesitate to contact me. I might not be the best person for advice, but I'll give advice as best I can.
'Nothing can harm a good man in either life or after death'
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:14 am

as a side note for this thread alot of the non-mod members are also willing to talk anytime, even if we can't directly do anything with the forum we are still willing to lisiten if nothing else. Communities work best if everyone works together instead of just bothering the figure head. Well that's my 2 cents, and like everyone else i'm up for a conversation anytime.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kijo » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:48 am

ZeroForever wrote:as a side note for this thread alot of the non-mod members are also willing to talk anytime, even if we can't directly do anything with the forum we are still willing to lisiten if nothing else. Communities work best if everyone works together instead of just bothering the figure head. Well that's my 2 cents, and like everyone else i'm up for a conversation anytime.

Yup Image;; im always availible to talk and ive got ears if you just need someone to listen to you while you rant. Like Zero said we cant do anything directly about the forums but we're always happy to listen!
"Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, or the way they talk, where every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them tightly."
Kijo
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: In the realm of Fantasy searching for the ultimate flavor of pie! @.@!

Return to News