Letter from Jei!

Announcements about this site and others.

Letter from Jei!

Postby Princess Jei » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:26 am

(Before anyone wonders, this is Jaimie. I'm just doing a favor for Jei by typing this, since she's not able to.)

Hey, all you MSFites! How goes it? Just want to update all of you on my situation, I'm in San Diego now. Doing the work of the Lord is great. I feel energized every morning I get up and every night I go to bed. Only time I'm not energized is when I'm biking up those hills. WHEW!

I thought I was going to get to keep in contact using email but my Mission President has asked I limit my email usage to only family. I've decided I'll heed his request so if you want to get ahold of me you'll have to snail mail me at this address:

Elder Jordan Davis
3322 Sweetwater Spring Blvd #203
Spring Valley, CA 91977-3142

I promise that if you mail me I will respond! Just be sure to leave a return address.

I'd love to hear from you all. Just tell me how you're doing, what's going on, if you're working on something, or just want to ask a question. I love to receive mail.

RAGE CAGE!
Elder Jordan Davis (aka: Jay/Princess Jei)

PS: Always stay green!!
Of course the wind can be green! They are the Winds of Change after all... *giggle*

"You're making no sense but at least you're enthusiastic about it."- Ilpalazzo
Princess Jei
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Pip » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:12 pm

That was a mean trick posting like that, Jaimie. But thanks for putting that up. I edited the other topic and took out the email address too, just to let you know.
Pip
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:53 pm

Just reminder, no mention of Princess when you mail the dude. He's got prying eyes that believe in controlling what people do and who they talk to.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Loremistress Eirien » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:44 pm

It's generally not wise to mention anything that might be linked to MSF =P
Loremistress Eirien
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Duck » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:52 pm

common sense should be used. ^^
Accessories

Shonen Ai Badger Badge
ANCEINT GOLD YAOI MANGA

my comic (not updated in a bit)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Art_table_of_Duck/

My DA account
http://theduckofanime.deviantart.com/
Duck
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ninian » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:42 pm

Man, hearing about Jei getting bossed around by some "Mission President" makes me want to go medieval on that whole religion.

Edit: Which is an interesting note since Mormon as a religion wasn't around during the Medieval times. I say they're due a butt kicking that every other religion got then.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Princess Jaimie » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:29 pm

Just so people know, Jei asked me to post in her name.

And mentioning stuff with MSF is okay, just don't go overboard with it. Jei certainly doesn't have any problems writing stuff like that in her letters.
Oh, my! *hand to mouth*

Wanna complain about something? Bring it up with me, I don't mind. My AIM name is Herald Guardian.
Princess Jaimie
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Pip » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:49 am

Hey everyone,

Seeing how it's the holidays (and Jei's birthday a few days after that), maybe it would be nice if lots of people could drop her a Christmas letter. Even if it's just saying "Hi" it might help her fight any holiday homesickness and I'm sure she would appreciate it.
Pip
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Return to News