Update stuff!

Announcements about this site and others.

Update stuff!

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:33 pm

Yeah, you see a pattern of unoriginality with my subjects, eh? Well... Poo!

Anyway, there are a few things that I'd like to say. For one, I was hoping that some people could volunteer to check out the stories page and tell me how the page looks with various browsers. I know what it looks like with Firefox and Internet Explorer 7, but I need to know if the page works and looks alright in browsers. If you have Firefox and IE7, that's a good way of knowing that the page works and looks how it should, so you can compare. I'm hoping that it works with most browsers because, if it works, it can work for something else that I have in mind.

The other thing that I wanted to bring up, was the new comics section. If you have anything that you'd like to submit to the site, be it a page, a strip or a panel, or a series of the aforementioned, please do. :O

Oh, and here's a note about the contests: the caption contest has almost two weeks left before no more submissions are accepted, and there has yet to be any submissions for the art contest. Don't be shy!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:23 pm

Just a reminder about the caption contest coming to a close in a few days. I know that there are/were a few people that were making/planning on making captions for the contest, so this is a head's up.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to News