Contest results

Announcements about this site and others.

Contest results

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:31 pm

Alright, the results for the story contest are finally unveiled. Check the site to see. Sorry for the long delay. ^_^;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stellar » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:36 pm

^_^ Yay, congrats! I can't wait to read the winning story myself, and now that I have a computer I'll work on posting the story I almost had finished in time to be part of the contest XD
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:37 pm

Umm, I think a mistake has been made regarding the stories. I did not write "Potential". I really enjoyed it, so I would like to know who wrote it.

The other thing I noticed was that the story I wrote is nowhere to be found. I miss it. *sniffle*

I hope that the wonderful author gets credit where credit is due, and if need be Nekkid, I will re-send my story.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:03 pm

Hmmmm... Time to investigate how I screwed this up. X_X Well, I would, if GMAIL WASN'T BEING SUCH A STUPID @#$&! -_-# As it is, I've found your story, Muffinstud, and I had forgotten to convert it into an HTML file... As for Potential, until Gmail starts working, I haven't a clue as to whom the author could be. I guess I'll just have to wait until I can look through the rest of the E-mail messages.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:24 pm

Alright, Muffinstud, due to the mix up and my brain's negligence, and also because of the judging system used, we can retract the results until we get your story nice and judged. Who knows, you might win anyway. ;p Oh, and the author of Potential is Uberlurker; sorry about that, Uberlurker. ^_^;
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:24 am

Congrats, Uberlurker. I read the other stories, and there was some steep competition. I hope you still win.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:25 am

His only remaining competition is you, silly. XD
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:10 pm

I'll be sending Nikkou my score for your story soon...
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to News