My apologies for being relatively silent on this blog, but I tend to be rather close-lipped when it comes to social media (blogs, Twitter, Facebook, etc.). In any case, those of you visiting this site may be interested to know about certain projects I’ve worked on in the past (especially TAAC and/or AIR), so I’ll try to do my best to keep you up to date.
- TAAC: TAAC has unfortunately been suffering from code-rot for a while, so I am in the process of updating it and cleaning up the code to work again and get it into the Mercurial repository that now hosts the AIR reasoner, Tabulator, and other projects at DIG. I hope to get around to that by the end of the month. Also, as a result of a server move, I’ve switched the location of the demos (and will be switching them one more time once I set TAAC up on our demo server).
- AIR Reasoner: The reasoner for the semantic-web rules language AIR is another project I’ve been working on (it is also used in TAAC). We’re in the middle of cleaning up the code and trying to set the features down to actually do a proper release of the reasoner with some explanatory documentation, but that goal is still a little elusive. You can check out our progress on the “refactor” branch of the DIG Mercurial repository at http://dig.csail.mit.edu/hg/air-reasoner/. We’re hoping to get this done by December.
- “Dprop” and Distributed Data Propagation: This was my master’s thesis, which should be on DSpace at MIT sometime in the near future. The code for that is all uploaded to to the Mercurial repository at http://dig.csail.mit.edu/hg/dprop/, although it is not clearly documented. Some examples are present in the examples/ directory which may serve as guidance as to how to use dprop.
Well, that’s all I can offer for now. I may revise this post as I note other things I forgot, however, so stay tuned.